Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Charlie Black

Fast tracking the Process of getting the COVID-19 shot being a WLS candidate or Obese

Rate this Entry
It’s April 2021, and sometimes I need to remind myself that obesity is classed as comorbidity… I’m not sure if it’s denial or issues with my own mortality, but when I look in the mirror I think of myself as just being overweight. What’s the reason for the statement, you ask? With current world issues (COVID-19) I was content waiting for my for my number to be called for the shot, I completely understand the reasoning behind prioritizing frontline workers and the venerable. But upon receiving an email from a concerned loved one, it was brought to my attention that due to my weight issues (being obese) I could skip the line and get my shot. I’ve posted a video documenting my personal experience getting the first of two COVID-19 shots in Ontario. Please watch and let’s talk about it.

https://youtu.be/DPo5e0Ydzes

Submit "Fast tracking the Process of getting the COVID-19 shot being a WLS candidate or Obese" to Digg Submit "Fast tracking the Process of getting the COVID-19 shot being a WLS candidate or Obese" to del.icio.us Submit "Fast tracking the Process of getting the COVID-19 shot being a WLS candidate or Obese" to StumbleUpon Submit "Fast tracking the Process of getting the COVID-19 shot being a WLS candidate or Obese" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I wasn’t aware of this