Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

lundbergmn

new house new life

Rate this Entry
Well it's been completly hectic here since school got out. My husband lost his job of 14 yrs & health insurance & our home on my last day of work @ school. The next morning he had a job interview, accepted a position on friday for more $ thankfully & started the following monday. The BIG boss here said we originally had to be out by July 3 but when he told her all the major issues we had w/ my paps house (black mold,no heat,ac,windows removed,piss soaked carpet & flooring, plumbing) she gave us until 5pm on July 17. So the days he's working I'm here packing & then on his off days we go to the house to clean & do repairs. We've been extremely Blessed by great friends & family who have helped us tremendously!!! We have one functioning bathroom, all the walls & ceilings have been painted, the carpet & flooring is going to be done by tomorrow evening & our 4th company is coming to give us an estimate on hvac. I also have to enroll my son into a new school district & get the lo enrolled in a day care. So w/ all this going on to say my eating habits have gone off the wagon is a complete understatement! Most days I live on coffee & fast food & we usually don't get to eat until late at night. We're all putting in 10-12 hr days at the house but hopefully we will be able to move in before the 16th. Hope everyone is staying safe & healthy.

Submit "new house new life" to Digg Submit "new house new life" to del.icio.us Submit "new house new life" to StumbleUpon Submit "new house new life" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Good luck in the future
    Good luck, thanks for posting