Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Adanso2020

concerned

Rate this Entry
1. Will I be able to drink coffee or caffeinated beverages after the sleeve?
2. I'm a little worried about loose skin, I dint want to do any plastic surgery, How do I get rid of loose skin after the weight loss, supposing I get loose skin

Submit "concerned" to Digg Submit "concerned" to del.icio.us Submit "concerned" to StumbleUpon Submit "concerned" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I was able to drink coffee and caffeine after surgery in small amounts. Now 6 years later I drink more than one cup a day!

Loose skin depends on lots of things. Age, how much weight you lose, etc. You can have surgery, try lotions, exercise to tone, or just deal with it. I lost about 80 pounds and find my loss skin hides well under clothes. I'm too chicken to have a tummy tuck, being sliced hip to hip. But it would be nice!
    Thanks a lot. What about wine, can I have wine after the VSG?
    Adanso,
    You will be able to eat and drink basically anything you want after surgery--just small amounts of it. Also, your tastebuds may change. Things you used to like, you may or may not be able to tolerate. Also, yes you can have wine, but for me, one glass and its like I've had two or three.
    I stay away from carbonated drinks. I had said before surgery that if i could drop the weight I wanted to lose, I'd be happy and not care about the loose skin. Well, I care now. I lost 130 pounds and my stomach bothers me as much as my Bat Wing arms. I'm very active and live in the HEAT so I wear tank tops daily, but the arms bug me to no end. So..I have decided I am I having the tummy tuck and arm lift. I see the surgeon Oct 1. It will be done in stages, stomach first then arms.
    I see this is an older post but I figured I'd add my response, I can't really answer for caffeine because I've never been a coffee drinker but I do know that I have friends who get wicked headaches when they don't get their caffeine, so i suggest slowly decreasing your intake.
    And loose skin, i lost a total of 130lbs before gaining some back, my pics in my page here show it. I had some loose skin. But really not much, and I didn't do anything to prevent.
    You could do what pregnant women do, cocoa
    butter
    Good luck!!
    I stay away from coffee