Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Aydensmomma

Hi everyone!!

Rate this Entry
Wow it is so quiet on this forum!! I've been checking in and reading posts but haven't posted anything in a long time.
I hope everyone is doing well. This coronavirus is no joke. I have heard of the "quarantine 15" where you gain 15lbs because your stuck home. That doesn't have to be the case. I know when I'm bored I tend to want to munch, so I try to keep busy. I paint/decorate bird houses, work in the garden etc. Now I'm a 3rd grade teacher too (my 9th grader doesn't need my help) No more going to gym, but you can still get a good workout. YouTube will show you how. For those of you who have their surgery date put on hold don't get discouraged, it could be saving your life. After surgery our bodies are trying to heal and we could become more susceptible to illness. So just stay positive and know that you will get your date, it will happen.

An update about me, it's been over 5 years. I stayed steady at 145/150 but over the winter I went up to 165. I couldn't understand it. My diet hasn't changed. The only thing that has changed is that in October I recieved the birth control nexplanon, the little bar that goes in the fat of the arm.
All of my research shows a low percentage of people gained on nexplanon. But it's the only thing that's different. I still use the food log app, I stay around 1300 calories, I still have a treat now and then. I still use the elliptical (I will be using it more now) I've been doing yard work etc. So I'm pretty disappointed and I feel like I'm stuck. The only thing I can do is cut more calories, burn more calories. But damn, how am I gaining at 1300/cal a day????
Its frustrating. I don't know if it's the birth control, that's just the only thing that has changed with me. I can't go get it removed right now, doc is doing telephone or zoom visits unless it's something urgent. My issue isn't urgent. But it sucks. Idk. Maybe I'm missing something. I'll be working out more and hoping it helps. Oh well. My problems are small compared to others.

I hope everyone is doing well!! I'm going to try to check in every other day. I won't flood you all with my issues though lol

Submit "Hi everyone!!" to Digg Submit "Hi everyone!!" to del.icio.us Submit "Hi everyone!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Hi everyone!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Thanks for checking in!
    Yep, totally boring around here.
    Very quiet! The newest post was mine!
    Hi, thanks
    Hello