Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

lundbergmn

post holiday blues

Rate this Entry
Back from our Christmas vacation. The cruise was 90% wonderful. Our last port was cancelled due to bad weather & I got motion sickness & had to get pills from the ship medic & my mil actually lol at me. Then the drive home was so LONG! We found our oldest parakeet had died while we were away & my shoulder still hurt the entire time though not as much because I wasn't working. I have a follow up w/ the ortho to see if I need surgery on the 15th. And I gained 5lbs from the nearly constant eating while we were gone. Getting back to basics tomorrow. Hope everyone had a great Holiday!

Submit "post holiday blues" to Digg Submit "post holiday blues" to del.icio.us Submit "post holiday blues" to StumbleUpon Submit "post holiday blues" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hope things start to improve! My holidays were tough too food wise, but I think I'm back on track. On vacation so I won't know how much I lost until I get home, but it's an active vacation so I should be good.
    Try to remember the 90% that was wonderful :-)
    Getting back to routine and basics will have you back to where you want to be in no time I'm sure.
    Always hard on holiday, yeah get back to basics, one day at a time, good luck