Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

lundbergmn

christmas in florida & possible surgery in the new year

Rate this Entry
We will be spending Christmas w/ the in laws in fl for the first time this year. and our big family gift is a 3 day bahamas cruise that they decided to go on as well lol So in total I'll be spending 17 days w/ my mil who is not too crazy about me to say the least.The last time we were there was before I got pregnant & was at my smallest( size 6) & our little guy just turned 4. Also I've been having ALOT of pain in my R shoulder from calcific tendinitis since my last appointment w/ the orthopedic dr despite a 2nd cortisone injection & pt once a week. Last night my hand was numb for 2 hours again & when I got home from work today my husband had to help me get undressed. I called the pt & told them how bad its been & they called the dr & moved my appointment from the 16th up to the 12th. CBD 25m isn't even helping. Hoping he can help me w/ possibly another injection to get me through the holidays. Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas!

Submit "christmas in florida & possible surgery in the new year" to Digg Submit "christmas in florida & possible surgery in the new year" to del.icio.us Submit "christmas in florida & possible surgery in the new year" to StumbleUpon Submit "christmas in florida & possible surgery in the new year" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

We sound like twins! I see the orthepedic surgeon for my shoulder Thursday. I'm hoping a shot will get me through ski season before surgery. (Already bought season passes!). I hurt it almost a year ago, and it just kept getting worse. Thanksgiving getting my 2 year old granddaughter out of her crib almost killed me. For the 11 hour drive home even my fingers hurt.

Here's to us both feeling better in 2020!
    I can't even get in bed without my husband grabbing my good hand.
    Quote Originally Posted by sraebaer
    We sound like twins! I see the orthepedic surgeon for my shoulder Thursday. I'm hoping a shot will get me through ski season before surgery. (Already bought season passes!). I hurt it almost a year ago, and it just kept getting worse. Thanksgiving getting my 2 year old granddaughter out of her crib almost killed me. For the 11 hour drive home even my fingers hurt.

Here's to us both feeling better in 2020!
    wow! we do sound like twins!!! I saw the ortho & he wants me to have an MRI to see if my rotator cuff is torn or damaged. Hopefully I can have it done before we leave. I'm leaning towards surgery because of the pain getting continuously worse despite the injections & pt. Hope you have a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!