Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Buttaflilove

Surgery date change

Rate this Entry
I was originally scheduled to have my surgery on December 9th but because I have to get an echocardiogram done next month before I can get medical clearance, I was informed that my surgery is now scheduled for February 12th next year. I guess I feel both disappointed and relieved. Disappointed because I was looking forward to having the surgery sooner than later and relieved because I've been so anxious about having the surgery that I was driving myself a little crazy. Now I have more time to prepare for it, which is kind of a good thing I guess. I'm a very firm believer that everything happens as it should so it was not meant for me to have the surgery next month. Plus, it's very important to see what this echocardiogram reveals. My heart needs to be okay. At this point, that is more important than the surgery.

Submit "Surgery date change" to Digg Submit "Surgery date change" to del.icio.us Submit "Surgery date change" to StumbleUpon Submit "Surgery date change" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

You have a great attitude! Pray all goes well and you will be all set for February.
    I too had to go in for further testing after an EKG came up abnormal. Did a stress test and echo, and in the end it showed my heart was in good condition and everything went as planned. Everything does happen for a reason, Feb will be here before you know it.
    So my echo went well and I'm cleared for surgery. Now, I have to wait for the insurance to approve it.
    Thanks