Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

jerzeygirl

Where Is Everyone...

Rate this Entry
I've been on this site for over 8 years and always used it for great information, motivation, fun and making new "virtual" friends. However lately I noticed that many people haven't posted and fortunately, some of the veterans have stayed around which is great I'm wondering why the drop-off of folks and whether or not they'll be back. I'm the first one to recognize that life is busy but it seems many of us took a little time to pose our questions, answer some of the newbies and come on for some great information. I guess I'm a little disappointed and miss some of the "veterans" sage advice.
I also want to thank many of you who have been on here for a while and wish everyone new the best of luck!

Submit "Where Is Everyone..." to Digg Submit "Where Is Everyone..." to del.icio.us Submit "Where Is Everyone..." to StumbleUpon Submit "Where Is Everyone..." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

It has been very quiet lately. Perhaps bariatric surgery isn't such a "big deal" these days and people feel that they are able to talk about more freely to friends and family.
    I come here because you all understand what it is like to be fat and to want to do something about it. It's an ongoing journey and there can be bumps along the way so it's nice to know that there are friends on here that I can talk to.
    It has been SUPER boring lately. For weeks the "Latest Activity" stays the same. Don't know why. Probably shows I should get off my butt and quit playing on the computer all the time.
    jerzey! So good to "see" you. I know that this board is part of my maintenance journey. I need to poke my head in just to make sure that I stay accountable. People are not here or, are not posting as steadily as they used to. Good thing is, there are still newbies coming in, so that's a good thing.
    there is quite a bit of activity on reddit fyi. I think the new hip folks are over there lol
    i agree, not much new lately, but I am so glad that all of you who have answered this are still here, as you are all an inspiration to me. Maybe I too spend too much time on my computer. I am off to Ethiopia on Sunday and will report back once I have returned home.
    I'm guessing the beginning of the school years is busy for most of us, also with bad light/Fall many have SAD (seasonal affective disorder) I know I'm more tired..
    Hi all! i was active a while back but life had other plans. Ive been the primary caretaker for my 91 year old father so ive been busy dealing with that. I decided to drop back in and see what's happening. I'm about to reach that 5 year milestone! Yea! My surgery was in March of 2015. get some information and give some encouragement. I did get turned off because the tone got real negative for a while. I dislike alot of negativity. I hope its gotten better.