Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Dutchie

We reached the Arctic Circle

Rate this Entry
A couple of days ago we reached the Arctic Circle!
The weather has been terrible lately, lots of rain and it is freezing cold...duh... who knew? LOL
Just want to share some pictures.

Yes! We made it! Hubby took a picture of me taking the obligated picture. lol
Skinny legs!

Camping all alone on top of the world.

So beautiful here in the tundra! You can (maybe) see our rig in the middle of the picture.

It doesn't get any better!

Submit "We reached the Arctic Circle" to Digg Submit "We reached the Arctic Circle" to del.icio.us Submit "We reached the Arctic Circle" to StumbleUpon Submit "We reached the Arctic Circle" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Gotta admit I'm jealous as we will be tent camping this week. Your accommodations look much nicer! Have fun!
    wow! absolutely beautiful. It looks like you are having an amazing trip. keep posting photos.
    Yay for you Dutchie. It looks so peaceful and relaxing, I love the pics of your shoes together. LOL
    Enjoy yourselves.
    You go, Dutchie! My dad used to live up in Prudhoe Bay (above the arctic) and he hated coming back stateside!
    It looks beautiful Dutchie. Hope you're having a great time!
    Thank you for sharing your photos. It looks barren and beautiful! Have fun!
    Thank you all for your sweet replies!
    Yes, it is barren, but soooo beautiful, just what we like!
    Today we are reaching to the most northern point of our journey, which is even more north than Prudhoe Bay!
    I am very excitied!
    Great photos!! thanks for sharing!!! seems you had a lovely time!! happy for you!!XX