Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

karissasmom

1 Day Post Op

Rate this Entry
Hi everyone. I had my sleeve and hiatal hernia repair yesterday. Everything went good with the surgeries. Most of my pain now is from the hernia repair, (which definitely doesn’t feel good. I had temporary mesh and sutures put in to repair the muscle.) This morning I’ve been able to eat a little over half a sugar free popsicle and am now dipping my water. I was able to tat my meds with a sip of water today, they had me take each medicine 2 minutes apart. I will say the capsule (not time released already checked) hit a little hard. Could possibly be where my throat was still dry. Just wanted to tell you all about my journey so far. I’ll update in my blog after my one week appointment, unless I need advice before then☺️

Submit "1 Day Post Op" to Digg Submit "1 Day Post Op" to del.icio.us Submit "1 Day Post Op" to StumbleUpon Submit "1 Day Post Op" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

So good to hear you’re doing so well ;-)

I hope the issue with the capsule resolves itself. If it doesn’t, I hope you inquire about liquid meds.

I had (and still have) issues with pills and capsules. My Dr has been able to prescribe liquids instead.

I would love to hear how you’re doing at your one week mark!
    Quote Originally Posted by WANAGL
    So good to hear you’re doing so well ;-)

I hope the issue with the capsule resolves itself. If it doesn’t, I hope you inquire about liquid meds.

I had (and still have) issues with pills and capsules. My Dr has been able to prescribe liquids instead.

I would love to hear how you’re doing at your one week mark!
    I didn’t have any more trouble with the capsule. I had my one week follow up yesterday and have lost 14.5 lbs. I feel much better. Still have some pain when I move from sitting to standing around my hernia repair area. But other than that I’m doing good. I was able to move in to phase two diet. Thanks for asking, I love the supper on this site!!!