Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

DesertGal

Almost down 130 Pounds!

Rate this Entry
I got on the scale this morning and nearly went into shock! I haven't been this low a weight since 1977... I am 4 pounds away from what I weighed walking down the aisle when I got married... and I was thin back then. I am thin now and have to do double takes, still, when I see the scale numbers or see myself in the mirror.

I have stuck to my new way of eating and have allowed myself to have a scoop of ice cream here and there, and occasionally I will have bread or something I don't eat much anymore. I began my pre-op diet in December 2016 at 270 pounds, had surgery March 2017 and my surgeon said I would probably get down to between 170-180. I was fine with that... but 142 pounds is more than I ever imagined. I feel good. I exercise still regularly and am happy with all the progress and hard work. And it HAS been hard work.

Submit "Almost down 130 Pounds!" to Digg Submit "Almost down 130 Pounds!" to del.icio.us Submit "Almost down 130 Pounds!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Almost down 130 Pounds!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

You look amazing and I know you're feeling the same! Great job and continued success!
    Fabulous! Well done!
    Wow wow!! congrats!! means your diet is excellent!!
    Woohoo! This is fabulous. Well done you.
    All I can say is Wow! Yay for continuing to rock your sleeve!
    Congrats! You’re looking and doing awesome!
    YAY for you! Great job!
    Thank You! My diet is working and it's not even a diet... it's a way of life. I should have muscles the size of Popeye's from all the spinach I eat daily! I sure as heck don't feel 61 years old!
    I always say the sleeve is only a tool... I didn't go through all the hoopla of this surgery and all it entailed for nothing, and I am going to keep it that way.