Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Aydensmomma

4 years 4 months

Rate this Entry
Hi!
I hope everyone is doing good!
Its great to see so many people taking control of their lives and getting the surgery. One of the best decisions I have ever made. It's been over 4 years now. It's crazy when I go back and think about the beginning. The worst memory's I have were the hair loss, long thick hair turned to thread. The smell, I had such BO, bad breath and stinky pee during ketosis. Deodorant, showers and poo porri handled it. Oh and the irregularity when it came to the bathroom. Ugh that was annoying.
My best memories....stepping on the scale and seeing the number drop. Hitting onederland, going from a size 18 to a 2 and then staying steady at a 5. Feeling GREAT, energized. Able to get on the floor and play with my kids, shopping for a dress for a wedding and not having to find the plus sizes. Wearing a bathing suit, being picked up by my husband....I could go on...I have 3 bad memories that resolved themselves within months and countless good memories. I still have restriction, that hasn't gone away. I can eat more of some things then I can others. I still struggle with getting 64oz of water in.
I hope all of you reach your goals and enjoy the journey.

Submit "4 years 4 months" to Digg Submit "4 years 4 months" to del.icio.us Submit "4 years 4 months" to StumbleUpon Submit "4 years 4 months" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

So great to read this post.
    I hope that all the newbies read it and are excited about what is coming for them :-)
    Looking good girl!