Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Katrina

Shocker

Rate this Entry
I don't always eat junk. I mean, yeah, mostly, but not always. ;-)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20190402_5768.jpg 
Views:	1268 
Size:	103.4 KB 
ID:	28214

PS. I haven't had an apple in years. It was pretty good, very juicy.

Submit "Shocker" to Digg Submit "Shocker" to del.icio.us Submit "Shocker" to StumbleUpon Submit "Shocker" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

LOL! Love it.
    Ironically I can't eat apples - well, only if I peel them first.
    Looks like a yummy plate of food :-)
    Wow!
    Katrina! LOL
    Yum.
    I ate another apple today, and planning to cut up some more fresh veggies for dinner. Am I sick, you guys?

I actually gained about 6 pounds on my birthday trip to Gatlinburg the weekend of March 9. I have not been able to get all of them off, so I'm trying to see if this eating responsibly thing will work. It's been like a day of healthy eating, and I'm already crying for pizza. I havent even had any pizza since my birthday, but I NEED it so bad right now.
    I'm glad you are trying to include more veggies in your diet!!!! You are doing great!!!

Look at the last study from Lancet (just wrote a post about it), they say it's better to eat more veggies instead of trying to cut all the junk because for many that's unrealistic.
    So you are doing the best move!!
    Go for lots of veggies and fruits (not too much fruits because that could increase your reflux) but a little junk food is ok if you keep it under control, it will help you stick to adding veggies on the long run...

Take care!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandra3
    I'm glad you are trying to include more veggies in your diet!!!! You are doing great!!!

Look at the last study from Lancet (just wrote a post about it), they say it's better to eat more veggies instead of trying to cut all the junk because for many that's unrealistic.
    So you are doing the best move!!
    Go for lots of veggies and fruits (not too much fruits because that could increase your reflux) but a little junk food is ok if you keep it under control, it will help you stick to adding veggies on the long run...

Take care!
    I think I need to take your temperature or something Katrina!!! LOLLLLL, You crack me up you hot mess :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stacey03
    I think I need to take your temperature or something Katrina!!! LOLLLLL, You crack me up you hot mess :-)
    Temperature taking may be in order. LOL! I had two slices of Turkey with tomatoes and cucumbers in between them for lunch. That was one messy ass sandwich. Tried a different type of apple, but that didn't go well. My "sickness" magically went away over the weekend as I had a huge slice of stuffed pizza in New Orleans along with a 32oz daiquiri. Also had keylime pie, bbq brisket sandwich, 8 million peanut butter oreos, several rolls of Mentos, way too many bags of doritos, etc. I paid for it when I stepped on the scale yesterday. Thankfully today I'm back to where I was before my weekend food fest. But a new weekend will be here before I know it. *sigh*
    You always make me laugh!!