Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

hope4me

Another day

Rate this Entry
I been siting here reading a lot. and thought I would just give my thoughts for the night. I'm now back on track with my weight loss, I have so for lost 4lb. which is good. As I've said in another post, I never meet my goal weight out of the whole 6yrs. But this time I am on it and I will get there for the first time (YYEEESSS).
I did set my tracker but I should have set it as a restart, however I'm thinking why not remind myself of where I was a few year back. Then watch and work to get where I've set myself to be. Ok lovely people I'll leave out on that note.

KEEP THE FOCUS, YOU CAN DO THIS...

Submit "Another day" to Digg Submit "Another day" to del.icio.us Submit "Another day" to StumbleUpon Submit "Another day" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Yes, you can do this :-)
    Positive thoughts are going to take you half way and sheer hard work will carry you over the line.
    Looking forward to seeing your progress.
    I too am 6 1/2 years out from surgery. I have lost, gained, lost and now I am back on track! It's a journey for sure. Keep in mind all the positives and work hard, the results will be what you want.