Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

hope4me

Just missing

Rate this Entry
I'm here today after not be here for a good while.(shame) but I got to say that I'm tankful for my sleeve journey, It really has be a life changer.

It was back in 2012 when I got the sleeve done, and I mentioned in someone post that was having the same issues that I am, so that goes without saying it caught my attention when I saw his question. I can honestly say that I have no regrets for getting the sleeve. I did my research, I followed through with everything I needed to do, I was convinced that this would be right for me, And you know what it has been.

However in that research, I also came across a post that reminded us all that the surgery was and is meant to be a tool. and Today I can say that I really agree with that. For I went into this journey with that in my mind, But some where I totally lost that thought. It was like my thought became those before the surgery.

I didn't reach my goal, But I was so close, So close until I was ok with where it stopped. and I did great up until this last year. If I say that I have not been struggling I would be telling a lie. So I had to come back here, where it all began, Yes get that little extra push, to just pick myself up and get back in the direction I need to be in. This is why this site is a good place to be. Here when I need to be here. Now here's to everyone. I hope all is going well with you and to those that are about to go in or enter the journey the best of luck to you. God bless

Submit "Just missing" to Digg Submit "Just missing" to del.icio.us Submit "Just missing" to StumbleUpon Submit "Just missing" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Welcome back! I have also come back for that needed support. I think I stopped coming to the site because of a long while there were so many whiners--people who were complaining about EVERYTHING--it seemed as if it overshadowed the other great posts. However, I'm back and in total agreement that the sleeve is a tool--my surgeon said the same thing "this is a tool, but you still have to do the work." Good luck to you and welcome back!
    Likewise, I’m in the very beginning of this journey (three weeks since surgery) and my doctor has also stressed that I’ve been blessed with the best known weight loss TOOL - using it correctly and maintaining the necessary mindset will bring the results I’m praying for. Nice to hear you have come back to where it all started and readjusting what it means to be a sleever!! You got this!
    Oh wow this is awesome. First let me say welcome back! I am having the same issues almost identical I felt so lost and unable to get back on track. I am realizing now that my surgery was a tool. I received an alert today and it was like a light bulb came on reminding me of where I started and the help and support I got through this site. Good luck!
    Welcome back! I'm glad you are back. This is a fabulous source of support and encouragement, and definitely no judgement.
    Hi Hope. Good on you for reaching out for help. None of this is easy! Praying that you are able to refocus and make the changes you need. Going back to the basics never hurts; track your food, get in your protein, hydrate well, take your vitamins and move. God truly bless YOU!
    Welcome back.
    I really love this forum. There is a lot of support and great advice here.
    I truly thank everyone for your comment. I'm encouraged to do what I need to do. God bless all of you.