Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Backtobeingme

Band to sleeve

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by Backtobeingme View Post
Hello I'm back wondering how you're getting on. I had the band removed January 2018 they would do the revision at the same time. I have a date for surgery 20th March start luver diet 27th feb nervous and excited st the same tine . Hope youre doin3well x

Submit "Band to sleeve" to Digg Submit "Band to sleeve" to del.icio.us Submit "Band to sleeve" to StumbleUpon Submit "Band to sleeve" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hello! Sorry I am just seeing this now. Good luck tomorrow! I am doing wonderful and feel amazing! I am down 37 lbs so far, and I am still learning how to listen to my body to tell me when I am full. I was getting a little worried because I felt the scale was not moving as quickly as I had hoped, but I recently went clothes shopping and went from a size 18 to a size 12 pants! This has been the best decision I have made. I hated my lap band, was sick for 14 years! Now I can eat and not worry about having to throw up! Please let me know how you are doing after your surgery!
    Hi I just converted from a lapland to the sleeve. I am 3 weeks out from sleeve surgery. It does seem to work better than the lapland. I had the lapland for 10 years and started having problems. I am hoping this time I can work with the sleeve and be successful.