Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Mikecab4

New Year, New ME!

Rate this Entry
As the new year approaches, I wonder what my 2019 resolution will be 🤔. For years I’ve been saying that my New Years resolution is to lose weight and be healthy. FINALLY after years of struggling, in 2018 I made my resolution a reality. I’ve lost 108 Lbs! I worked on becoming a healthier me and with that came a drastic drop of high blood pressure, high cholesterol and high sugar levels. (diabetes runs in the family on both sides!) Will your 2019 become your REALITY? What’s your new years resolution looking like? Comment below Click image for larger version. 

Name:	48896820_10217432759626631_717444608572784640_o.jpg 
Views:	186 
Size:	274.4 KB 
ID:	28100

Submit "New Year, New ME!" to Digg Submit "New Year, New ME!" to del.icio.us Submit "New Year, New ME!" to StumbleUpon Submit "New Year, New ME!" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Well done. Like you my new year resolution was also to lose weight. Now that I have lost almost all what I wanted to lose. I intend to get to goal and then this years resolution is to make sure I maintain my weight loss and carry on with gym. Happy New Year.
    Geez, I have not even thought about my New Year's resolution. But look at you....absolutely a hottie. Good job!
    You look like a completely different person! Wow! Great job!
    Amazing and inspiring! My resolution is to be kinder to everyone, including me.