Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

lundbergmn

Big changes in the new year

Rate this Entry
So I got a new car after my beloved Elantra was totaled. A brand new, electric blue 2018 hyundai sonata sport fully loaded!!! I haven't nought a new car in 20 years!!! I think I deserve it! Also I accepted a new position at work which gives me more hours, benefits & $ in the bank. Today is my lasst day w/ the little ones at my elementary school & I will miss them & the staff & my coworkers. It's a 1/2 day & pj day there & the kids will be so excited to start Christmas break. I feel like I have so much to get done as far as wrapping & baking still but doesn't every working mom feel that way this time of year? Thankfully my husband loves to wrap presents lol! Tonight we will go see the local resort's Christmas lights & then Saturday we will take our sons & my new car out to see the nutcracker village in Steubenville oh where we lived when our first was born. Well time to get ready for work. Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas & a happy healthy New Year!!!

Submit "Big changes in the new year" to Digg Submit "Big changes in the new year" to del.icio.us Submit "Big changes in the new year" to StumbleUpon Submit "Big changes in the new year" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Happy holidays to you too!
    Yay to the new car and new job. I can understand about being sad to leave the current one as you love what you do. I used to work with children for years as a teacher and then a director for Child Development Centers. I changed jobs 3 1/2 years ago. I love the change but do miss working with the kids and families. I have a lot of fond memories. Happy Holidays!
    MIchele, what a wonderful way to start the new year off. Congratulations to you.
    So grateful you were not injured, and that so many good things have come for you!