Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

crazycibertalk

Acid reflux meds

Rate this Entry
Hi,

Dr prescribed acid reflux meds and gallbladder med and I have been taking for 7 weeks now.

How long have you been taking yours?

Also, today I was able to eat 4.5 oz of salmon and I did not feel restriction, I did not realize that I had more than 3 oz. I really freaked out!

Any comments are appreciated!

Submit "Acid reflux meds" to Digg Submit "Acid reflux meds" to del.icio.us Submit "Acid reflux meds" to StumbleUpon Submit "Acid reflux meds" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

First of all, don't freak out about fish. It is so soft and easier on the tummy that you can get more of that healthy protein in. I was never told how much to eat, just to eat until that first feeling of full.

I was put on acid reflux meds as a precaution after surgery. I took it for one month. That was it, I was lucky not to need it after that.
    Quote Originally Posted by sraebaer
    First of all, don't freak out about fish. It is so soft and easier on the tummy that you can get more of that healthy protein in. I was never told how much to eat, just to eat until that first feeling of full.

I was put on acid reflux meds as a precaution after surgery. I took it for one month. That was it, I was lucky not to need it after that.

Thank you!
    I had the sleeve surgery a week ago. I have severe heartburn. I'm taking 3 medications. I pray that it gets better.
    Hello there- Sorry to hear about your acid reflux problems, I understand more than you know. I had a sleeve back in 2015 the acid reflux increases which resulted in me going back to redo the full bypass. The acid reflux got better for minute but its backkkkkk, can you believe that! What I'm being told now is that I have a hiatal hernia and I'll more than likely have to take this medicine the rest of my life? I pray you won't can you tell me more about this gall bladder medicine? Having aches in my back on right side that make me feel as if this could be that, its not my kidneys had that checked. Anywho feel better, keep taking the medicine it does help alot.