Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

markferm

Happy Thanksgiving!

Rate this Entry
Well, I haven’t posted much since my surgery that was on Aug 7th. I am only like 5 lbs away from my goal which is crazy fast. I think if I lose much past my goal weight I will look too thin. The journey has been really great so far. I can eat anything I could in the past just a ridiculous small amount. Looking forward to my 5-6 bites for Thanksgiving tomorrow. I do have a question, has anyone else experienced random back pain? I will get it at random times throughout the day. I really hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving tomorrow! We all have a lot to be thankful for.

Submit "Happy Thanksgiving!" to Digg Submit "Happy Thanksgiving!" to del.icio.us Submit "Happy Thanksgiving!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Happy Thanksgiving!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Happy thanksgiving to you too!
    Congrats on your success!! took me 2 years to reach my surgeon's prediction...not closed from my goal yet...we all have different journeys, and the first year we eat little amounts but the most important is to always watch your protein intake, water, vitamins etc..

So yes I had back pain at some point, may be around six months out, I think my gravity center shifted and since I have scoliosis (but usually no pain unless pregnant) it was painful for a few weeks. But it got better. I did some Pilates/yoga to help...take care!
    WOW!!! I hope my results mirror yours.