Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Christie13

Omg...soooo happy!!!

Rate this Entry
I have been wanting to get this tattoo for a while. Well not this exact one but something like it. My artist took the image I had and made if freaking fabulous. It was a long sitting time (4+ hours) but worth it. I really like how it is going to accentuate all my hard work on my biceps. It is even prettier in person than the picture. My mom passed away in 2015 from breast cancer that spread to her brain and then liver. I think this is a beautiful way to honor her memory.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tattoo.jpg 
Views:	2363 
Size:	78.5 KB 
ID:	28017

Submit "Omg...soooo happy!!!" to Digg Submit "Omg...soooo happy!!!" to del.icio.us Submit "Omg...soooo happy!!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Omg...soooo happy!!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I can't see it well. Must be you have to view on a laptop? I can see how vibrant it is and it is beautiful! I love tattoos that honor a parent! Nice one!
    Gorgeous Christie xx
    That is AWESOME! I am getting my first one shortly and can not wait!
    I love water color! Congrats to you.
    I am sorry for your loss, but excited for your journey.
    Enjoy!
    That is just gorgeous!
    Tattoos aren't really my thing, but I am happy that you are happy!
    I think a tattoo should mean something to the person and this obviously does to you! My husband wants to get one together, but at almost 69; I'm not sure about the whole idea although I'm intrigued about what the experience is like. Might just have to be a little adventurous!
    It's GORGEOUS! Really, really nice. <3
    I LOVE that! It is really pretty! My husband's mom passed from breast cancer when he was 11. I had a breast cancer scare a few years ago. So, we are walking advertisements for breast cancer awareness. He even painted his motor pink in his car. I have 7 pieces myself and they all have meaning. I tried to upload the one I got for my husband to remember his mom by but I don't know how without a url.
    How absolutely breathtaking! As a mom and BC survivor, I have to say that's a fabulous tribute. I have 3, but would like one more ... I'm holding out for "older and wiser" lol. Not there yet. My oldest aughter has a MOM with rose, heart and skeleton on her shoulder
    Quote Originally Posted by Grammy2s&c
    I can't see it well. Must be you have to view on a laptop? I can see how vibrant it is and it is beautiful! I love tattoos that honor a parent! Nice one!
    It is super nice. Yeah on the laptop you can click on it. It is super beautiful and bright like my mother was and how I will always remember her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stacey03
    Gorgeous Christie xx
    Thanks lovie!
    Quote Originally Posted by hookydad
    That is AWESOME! I am getting my first one shortly and can not wait!
    Awesome! What are you getting? Ask the artist if he uses Saniderm medical tape (or another brand) and if he doesn't order some from amazon. It will make the tattoo healing process much better. I have many and this is the first one I had the tape for since my last was in 2011. HUGE difference in the healing process. The tape is pretty cheap, too. What are you getting?
    Quote Originally Posted by jaimaroo
    I love water color! Congrats to you.
    I am sorry for your loss, but excited for your journey.
    Enjoy!
    I am super happy with it. My artist is amazing. Will probably get another from him next year on my back. Another piece I have been wanting is a cherry blossom tree on my back. A big one!
    Quote Originally Posted by KiwiGal
    That is just gorgeous!
    Thanks so much. I can't stop admiring it!
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchSleeve
    Tattoos aren't really my thing, but I am happy that you are happy!
    Thanks Dutch!
    Quote Originally Posted by jerzeygirl
    I think a tattoo should mean something to the person and this obviously does to you! My husband wants to get one together, but at almost 69; I'm not sure about the whole idea although I'm intrigued about what the experience is like. Might just have to be a little adventurous!
    I agree. I love all mine. I say age is nothing but a number! Go for it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann2
    It's GORGEOUS! Really, really nice. <3
    Thanks Ann! It looks so amazing I keep finding myself checking it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by EllisM80
    I LOVE that! It is really pretty! My husband's mom passed from breast cancer when he was 11. I had a breast cancer scare a few years ago. So, we are walking advertisements for breast cancer awareness. He even painted his motor pink in his car. I have 7 pieces myself and they all have meaning. I tried to upload the one I got for my husband to remember his mom by but I don't know how without a url.
    You have to size it right on your computer and then click on the little picture logo. Then hit basic uploader and pick it from your pc. I have 9 now. My next will be a large cherry blossom tree on my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnieG
    How absolutely breathtaking! As a mom and BC survivor, I have to say that's a fabulous tribute. I have 3, but would like one more ... I'm holding out for "older and wiser" lol. Not there yet. My oldest aughter has a MOM with rose, heart and skeleton on her shoulder
    Thanks Annie! Yeah. I have 9 but most are relatively small. This one and the two on my back are the biggest ones. I will be getting a large one on my back next year as well. (I have a bigger one between my shoulders and a big one on my lower back. The next one will be in the middle connecting them all.) I do not have any tattoo regrets.
    I love the colors and the reason for wearing it, as a way to honor your mama, is the best thing! congrats on your new art piece!! (and well done for winning on those four hours of pain...)

I must say I have zero tattoo, wanted one at some point (a Maori symbol when we lived in New Zealand) but I got cold feet. Plus with my many allergies, I was not sure it was that safe...but I might change my mind next time we go there...we'll see!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandra3
    I love the colors and the reason for wearing it, as a way to honor your mama, is the best thing! congrats on your new art piece!! (and well done for winning on those four hours of pain...)

I must say I have zero tattoo, wanted one at some point (a Maori symbol when we lived in New Zealand) but I got cold feet. Plus with my many allergies, I was not sure it was that safe...but I might change my mind next time we go there...we'll see!
    Thanks Sandra. I love it so much. I keep admiring it every time I see it. I have a very high pain tolerance level so it helps. But it was a long, long tattoo. The guy complimented me on how well I handled it.