Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

robynm1994

Dry heaving

Rate this Entry
Hi I had my gastric sleeve surgery October 25th, 2018. Yesterday with every sip of water or every bite of food I would begin to dry heave. Sometimes something would come up and sometimes it would just be siliva.... If anyone has gone through this please share with me.... does it stop? .... why am I doing this?.... etc.

Submit "Dry heaving" to Digg Submit "Dry heaving" to del.icio.us Submit "Dry heaving" to StumbleUpon Submit "Dry heaving" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I would call my surgeon. They have meds that may help. (I never had the problem so can't offer advice).
    Yes go see your doc, it could be any number of things and we aren't docs. Hope you feel better soon.
    Did this just start? If so, that is odd. Seems like it may not be surgery related since it just popped up. Either way, it definitely warrants a call to your surgeon. Did you call? What did they say?
    I got a call from my surgeon yesterday asking how I was doing. After our conversation, he told me if I still had nausea or couldn't hold anything down, to call him right away. You need to call them, at least to inform them. Hope to hear you are doing well.
    I hope you feel better soon.