Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

crazycibertalk

It is done

Rate this Entry
Well I got sleeved yesterday, I am sore and in pain.

My shoulder and chest hurts from the bloated. Hard to get anything without hurting.

Hope this goes quick.

Submit "It is done" to Digg Submit "It is done" to del.icio.us Submit "It is done" to StumbleUpon Submit "It is done" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Good luck with your journey. The first couple of weeks are difficult, but it does get easier and better.
    Every day gets easier. By the end of the week I think you'll feel pretty good! The hard part is over, now the fun begins! This week take a lot of naps, and when you aren't sleeping walk a little and be sure to sip to get in your liquids and protein. You'll do great!
    Quote Originally Posted by sraebaer
    Every day gets easier. By the end of the week I think you'll feel pretty good! The hard part is over, now the fun begins! This week take a lot of naps, and when you aren't sleeping walk a little and be sure to sip to get in your liquids and protein. You'll do great!
    Thank you.
    I just do not know why I have so much burps with liquids sipping very tiny sips, when I have premier protein very small sips I get burp and a pain on the left part of my chest.
    I am on day 4.
    Feel better!!. How are you feeling now?