Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

elllie

which scale do I follow?

Rate this Entry
Today I weighed myself at the gym on a scale that I have weighed myself on before and normally it is 1kg less than my scale at home, but today it was 4kg less. When I looked at the numbers on the scale I thought something was wrong, it said 68kg. I think I like that number better than my scale at home, lol. The last time I weighed 68kg must be around 20 years ago. I will probably still go by home scale, but boy its nice to see the numbers go down and realize I haven't got too far to go until my goal weight. happy slimming everyone!

Submit "which scale do I follow?" to Digg Submit "which scale do I follow?" to del.icio.us Submit "which scale do I follow?" to StumbleUpon Submit "which scale do I follow?" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

That is a great scale!
    Can't you take it home? lol
    I would think your gym scale is more accurate than a home scale. But seeing numbers go down on any scale is fantastic! Sounds like you're doing great.
    Haha. Any scale that shows a loss is a good scale!
    I think the key is to weigh yourself on the same scale at the same time of the day if you can.
    I weigh daily (I need to keep myself accountable) every morning at the same time. That way I get consistent readings.
    Sometime the scale doesn't move much for days and then suddenly drops quite a bit.
    Keep up the good work.
    Thanks all for the support. I do weigh myself daily, in fact I am obsessive and weigh myself morning, noon and night everyday. I also weigh myself at the gym on a a boditrax machine that measures your body fat percentage, bone mass, water, weight, muscle mass etc and that I do every week to two weeks. I liked the scale at the gym but will be following the scale at home or the boditrax. I have 11kg to lose until my goal weight, but it is only 6 months since my surgery. ��
    Yayyyyy you're nearly there Elllie xxxx
    That's awesome! I'd go with the gym scale!!
    Way to go Ellie!! It does not matter which scale is right as long as they are both moving in the right direction!! And I weigh myself often, too!
    I sometimes weigh myself on any scale I pass...lol... You'll find your comfort zone in the weighing department and as the other brilliant folks said, "As long as it's going down" you're good to go!
    Continued success!
    Scales are horribly inaccurate. I would go with your doctor's scale, or maybe one at the gym.
    I find my scales upstairs is within 1 lb either way of PC, cardiology, gym and hospital. However, what I'm wearing and what I've eaten the night before show up more quickly -- or maybe I just didn't notice when I retained water...

How wonderful you had a lesser number! I would go with that one!