Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

SapphireLevaou

Off to a Great Start!!!

Rate this Entry
So my great start is that I went to my PCP yesterday and I let the doctor know that I was going to be having Gastric Sleeve in Tijuana Mexico. He said that its fine and that they will look me over when I come back so I'm so excited right now that I have an American doctor that is willing to work with me Post- OP VSG!!!. Also my parents at first were scared for me to go to Mexico like at all but we have the same chiropractor and so the doctor that aligns out back she's hispanic and she informed my parents about how it is out there and now they're on board with coming with me to Mexico and they've agreed to flying to San Diego Airport. Only small bummer is that hubs cant come because of work but Ill probably video chat him while im there. Also i found that my weight has gone up to 213lbs so this is now my current highest weight it use to be 210 was my highest but as of yesterdays doctor visit it is 213lbs but in my defense I've only gained 21lbs in the last 3 yrs so i think thats pretty good that I'm slow to gain I hope ill be quick to lose!!!. #72418sleever

Submit "Off to a Great Start!!!" to Digg Submit "Off to a Great Start!!!" to del.icio.us Submit "Off to a Great Start!!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Off to a Great Start!!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Sounds fantastic Sapphire and so great that the doc will see you in your home town :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stacey03
    Sounds fantastic Sapphire and so great that the doc will see you in your home town :-)
    yes im so excited and glad for that cause sometimes thats the hardest part for alot of people that go Out of country or Overseas