Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Cat B

Happy!

Rate this Entry
Hi fellow sleevers! I had my 2 week post op follow up today! I have lost 11 lbs since surgery making it a total 24 lbs! I am totally over the moon with my progress so far! Ready to be healthy and say good bye to several health issues that have been prohibiting me from enjoying life to the fullest! I start my soft foods diet next week and I am ready to move on to the next phase. To new beginnings everyone!!

Submit "Happy!" to Digg Submit "Happy!" to del.icio.us Submit "Happy!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Happy!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congratulations Cat. It's such a wonderful feeling isn't it?!
    Keep up the good work.
    Congratulations! keep going
    Continued success!
    Well done Cat! Fabulous! :-)
    Congrats keep up the good work
    Congrats!! You will feel better and better every day and it is exciting to see the lbs melt away! Best of luck!!
    Thanks for the support guys! It is a great feeling! I am over the moon with being able to walk without constantly stopping because of back pain! I did 10 push ups today. In time I will gradually add on to it. It feels good to hear comments from people on how I look now! Best decision I have ever made! Can't wait to see how I will look in a month.
    Congratulations!!
    So glad to hear you are doing well!
    Congratulations Cat! I am having my first post op appt. on Aug. 30th and got sleeves Aug. 3rd. I must say that it is a process that I am trying to get used to. I don't know why but I feel like I am starving myself. I am drinking almost 64 oz of liquids per day. I have already tried pureed and have noticed that I can drink a protein shake but not more that 2 oz. or a few sips. I am longing for at least three bites of solid food. lol
    Congraulations, keep up the great work!
    Congrats!!!!
    I am so happy for you! I had my sleeve about the same time as you and I also am feeling better. My ankle swelling has gone way down and my face is less puffy.
    That's great!