Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Carol415

Off of work

Rate this Entry
Hi Everybody,

Does any one know if I can apply for state disability while I’m out if work recovering from sleeve surgery? I’m in California.

Thank you

Carol

Submit "Off of work" to Digg Submit "Off of work" to del.icio.us Submit "Off of work" to StumbleUpon Submit "Off of work" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

No clue. I know I could take 10 days off work WITHOUT going on disability, so that's what I did.
    What kind of work do you do? I own my own company but I was driving to clients within 3 days
    I do not believe you can file for disability for weight loss surgery. It is considered more of a personal problem and you won't need that much time off from work I wouldn't think? It will go by fast and soon you will be as good as new!!
    Quote Originally Posted by The North Sleeve
    I do not believe you can file for disability for weight loss surgery. It is considered more of a personal problem and you won't need that much time off from work I wouldn't think? It will go by fast and soon you will be as good as new!!
    Exactly! A gal in the office where a friend used to work had the surgery done (I'm also friends with the owner of the company) put in for 6 weeks off! Cmon really? She sat at a desk for criminy sake. The owner actually called me and asked how much time I was down and I told her none! I was working the next day at the recovery place and if I had been home and out patient I would have been at my clients businesses the next day. I had surgery on a Thursday and flew home on Saturday and back in my clients offices on Monday as usual.
    Yes, you can. Your Doctor's office should be able to apply for you online.
    WWW.EDD.CA.GOV