Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Shannon'sVSG

Home Sweet Home...It Feels Great to Be Back

Rate this Entry
Hey Everyone!

Just wanted to drop in and to say hello to you all.

It's been a tiring and equally trying time for me since my mother's passing, and with some issues still lingering, it makes for an unusual situation trying to tend to her last wishes. But I digress...

I've thought about you all many times and had considered dropping by on a few occasions, but it just felt like I would have been over taxing myself by doing so, so I opted to simply remain in the shadows and remain silent (until now). I am feeling better, I am exercising twice a day everyday with a purpose and a goal in sight, and I am doing better with portion control and carbohydrate intake. With a little luck (and equal parts determination, drive, and dedication) I should be back to my old self and fit as a fiddle in no time.

In any event, I am glad to finally be posting this as I feel at home here. You are all so welcoming, kind, and considerate...something I have missed terribly.

Have a great weekend!

Submit "Home Sweet Home...It Feels Great to Be Back" to Digg Submit "Home Sweet Home...It Feels Great to Be Back" to del.icio.us Submit "Home Sweet Home...It Feels Great to Be Back" to StumbleUpon Submit "Home Sweet Home...It Feels Great to Be Back" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Glad you made it home safely!
    Yes, sorting things out after the death of a parent... I know.

But you seem to have your things in order now.
    Keep doing what you are doing and you will be at your goal soon enough.
    Good for you for picking up, where you were before!
    So good to have you back Shannon. Such a taxing time, you must take great care of yourself. Welcome back :-)
    Sounds like you're coping very well with a tough situation. Self-care is so important, and sounds like you're making it a priority. Welcome back.
    Welcome back Shannon. You did the right thing in taking care of business that nobody ever wants to do. Keep your head up during this tough time!!
    Lovely to see you back here Shannon. Please keep trying to take care of yourself.