Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

jess7181

Vitamins/Tespo

Rate this Entry
Hey!!! Not sleeved yet, but getting there!! Has anyone tried the Tespo vitamin dispenser??? I know when I 1st got my band, taking vitamins were a no go. But with this Tespo dispenser, it just a shot of vitamins in just a few sips. And they have a bariatric pack. Been on the fence on getting one, not getting sleeved till Jan, but i think i want it.

Submit "Vitamins/Tespo" to Digg Submit "Vitamins/Tespo" to del.icio.us Submit "Vitamins/Tespo" to StumbleUpon Submit "Vitamins/Tespo" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I would buy all over again.
    I actually love mine. They don't taste bad at all and that's only about an ounce at a time period. I was even able to start vitamins right away for my doctor because I had the tespo.
    Awesome, thank you!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by khilty1124
    I actually love mine. They don't taste bad at all and that's only about an ounce at a time period. I was even able to start vitamins right away for my doctor because I had the tespo.
    How much did it cost you and how much do you spend on the vitamins Khilty1124? What kind of taste do they have?
    It looks pretty cool but I have issues with tastes so I am iffy.
    I just started using mine. Not crazy about the taste but it is easier than all the pills
    My doctor has me only on 2 pills, multi vitamin and B1 till the bottle is gone.
    Do yall take a lot more pills than that.

The Tespo does look like a handy device