Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Shannon'sVSG

Touching Base

Rate this Entry
Hi everyone!

I wanted to express my gratitude for the well wishes everyone displayed through this difficult time - and what a difficult time it has been.

I will once again be MIA as of Monday due to the fact that I am leaving town for my mother's hometown to take of some much needed business that she has left behind.

Know that you are all in my thoughts, and that I haven't forgotten about any of you. This has simply been a time consuming process, and as such, I have been busier than a one legged man...well, you know the rest.

I will return next Friday, and hopefully the dust will have settled and there will be a sense of normalcy about my life once again (I am soooo looking forward to that. YOU. HAVE. NO. IDEA.)

Until then, take care everyone, and know you're in my head and in my heart.

Shannon

Submit "Touching Base" to Digg Submit "Touching Base" to del.icio.us Submit "Touching Base" to StumbleUpon Submit "Touching Base" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Best wishes with it all Shannon
    Travels with safety and peace, friend! <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Stacey03
    Best wishes with it all Shannon
    Hi Edie!

Thank you so much. I'm trying, but then again...that's all I can do. Right?
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnieG
    Travels with safety and peace, friend! <3
    Hi Annie!

Thank you for the kind words once again. Doing my best to hang in there and get everything prepared. Besides that, there's not much more I can do (or so it would seem.)
    Good to hear from you.
    You have been in my thoughts and prayers this past time.
    Hope you can get the affairs in order in the short time you still have.
    Have a safe trip home!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon'sVSG
    Hi Edie!

Thank you so much. I'm trying, but then again...that's all I can do. Right?
    Just do what you can and make space for yourself when you can. It's a funky time. Don't forget about caring for yourself
    Keep your head up Shannon you are going through a difficult situation and you will make the best of it. This is a part of life we all have to face and it isn't easy by any means. God Bless and do the best you can.
    Hi DutchSleeve!

Thank you for the thoughts and prayers. Preparing all of the necessary paperwork as I write this so I can hit the ground running on Monday afternoon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stacey03
    Just do what you can and make space for yourself when you can. It's a funky time. Don't forget about caring for yourself

Hi Edie!

Doing my best!
    Hi Mike!

Thank you for the words of encouragement. Much appreciated. Just plugging away and doing the best I can.
    Hi Shannon

Please try and take care of yourself as much as you can. Hoping that all goes well for you.
    Just remember that you can only do what you can do!

Kia Kaha
    Lisa.
    Good luck Shannon. Wishing you safe travels and healing vibes on your journey.