Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Bleeve

One-derLand

Rate this Entry
Hey everyone.. it's been a while since I've been online...busy with getting coffee shop construction and life.. got a baby puppy.. born during my surgery.. 2 month surgery anniversary. While staying so busy, I didn't weigh in much until today.. and I reached one-derLand.. I told my partner - and the first thing she said was tell your group friends.. don't act like it's not a big deal.. so... in case you are new to surgery - results happen=sometimes when you are not looking! all the best!

Brenda aka b leeve

Submit "One-derLand" to Digg Submit "One-derLand" to del.icio.us Submit "One-derLand" to StumbleUpon Submit "One-derLand" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Yes! You deserve to brag. We all do. Any time. About anything.
    It's a huge deal! Congratulations and keep up the great work.

(I brag about not falling off my bike.)
    Woohoo! Well done. Keep up the good work :-)
    Thank you!!! I feel so grateful... thank you for your support! it's lonely in my town - in regards to this subject! :-) B
    YAY!!! Way to go Bleeve!!! Wishing you continued success and happiness on your journey to a healthier you!
    ITS A BIG DEAL!!!!! Onya Bleeve!!! soooooo good, and don't be a stranger :-)
    Brenda, I see you are lonely in your town? I am also in NC, at exit 31 on the I77 debacle. Holler if I can help in any way and I'll send you my information. You needn't be by yourself.

Great news on the puppy! They do keep us up and going.
    Annie
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnieG
    Brenda, I see you are lonely in your town? I am also in NC, at exit 31 on the I77 debacle. Holler if I can help in any way and I'll send you my information. You needn't be by yourself.

Great news on the puppy! They do keep us up and going.
    Annie

hey! are you up in Mooresville? wow..
    i'd love to exchange info.. I'm in charlotte - inner city 3 miles from center city.

Brenda
    Congrats!! It's always nice to get great feedback from this surgery and it's even better to brag and feel good about yourself. WTG keep up the good work!!!
    Congrats!!
    It's a huge deal - congratulations! So proud of you!