Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

elllie

dietitian visit

Rate this Entry
I saw the dietitian today and she was very happy with my progress. I am happy to say that she told me I am way ahead of where they expected me to be at this stage. I am apparently ahead of what is expected of bypass surgery people. I am so happy with this news, as I was worried I was not losing enough. She would like me to sort out my bowel problems though. She said I can try and increase my food consumption, but she is happy with what I am eating. I said I just try and listen to what my body needs. I might eat a bit more after playing tennis for 2 hours than when I don't play. I mainly eat protein, so I think my protein intake is pretty good. I just hope I can continue on this path and not start getting hungry and eating too much. I have been feeling really good and hope I don't start to feel sick.

Submit "dietitian visit" to Digg Submit "dietitian visit" to del.icio.us Submit "dietitian visit" to StumbleUpon Submit "dietitian visit" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

You're doing great Elllie :-)
    We've all been telling you that you are doing great. We all seem to think that we are slow losers but in reality it is just because we are all our own biggest critics. I always say to just enjoy the ride. It is all going to happen in the time it is meant to happen in. So keep on following the rules and getting fabulous Ellie!
    PS-High dose magnesium (400 mg) in soft gel to help with the bowel issues. If you can't do soft gel you can find them also in chewable. Since I have been taking 1 pill before bed it has made me regular!!
    Thanks for the support and advice Stacey and Christie. I will look to see re the magnesium, hopefully the chewable ones are suitable for vegetarians.
    Hi Ellie!

It sounds like you are on the right track. Keep up the great work and before you know it you will have reached your goal weight!

Have a great week!
    Just like the others have stated, you're doing great! Keep up the great work and you will reach your goal!
    Thanks for the support Shannon and Sassy! I appreciate all your input, support and advice.