Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Christie13

Fit Happy Couple-Two for the Price of One-Was That Us??-Go for it Already!!

Rate this Entry
I cannot be any more thankful of my sleeve. Not only did it transform my body but it also transformed my husband's body. You heard me right. That freaking awesome sleeve had some wonderful unexpected side affects. LOL. I wanted to share with you a before pic of me and the hubby (granted it is just a upper body pic but you can see me trying to hide behind him) and then one from yesterday at our nephew's graduation. The pictures speak for themselves.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	big pic.jpg 
Views:	591 
Size:	83.0 KB 
ID:	27681

And now the change!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	graduation.jpg 
Views:	194 
Size:	285.4 KB 
ID:	27682

If you are on the fence....remember a picture is worth a thousand words!! Go for it. Be a better version of yourself.

Submit "Fit Happy Couple-Two for the Price of One-Was That Us??-Go for it Already!!" to Digg Submit "Fit Happy Couple-Two for the Price of One-Was That Us??-Go for it Already!!" to del.icio.us Submit "Fit Happy Couple-Two for the Price of One-Was That Us??-Go for it Already!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Fit Happy Couple-Two for the Price of One-Was That Us??-Go for it Already!!" to Google

Comments

Wow! You two look amazing. You must be very proud! Looks like Uncle Sleeve has been very good to you. Keep up the great work!!
    Ohhhhh you two are the cutest, you fit fam. Too gorgeous :-) XXX
    Wow you both look amazing. Great inspiration. Keep up the good work!
    You both look "mahvelous" Christie! You have everything and more to be proud of. You have earned it! Keep up the amazing and inspirational work!
    My husband has lost a ton of weight too! Our "rule of two" (a protein and veggie for dinner) has worked wonders. Not to mention he is training for the bike ride across Iowa this summer. And all our vacations are hiking and biking.

The only problem is he buys expensive clothes and they no longer fit. I talked him into new summer shorts and tees from Costco. He just retired so won't need as much. Just had a really nice suit altered for an upcoming wedding.

All my fat clothes were cheap, typically from Kohl's on sale with 30% off and Kohl's cash, so it was no big deal to donate them.
    Quote Originally Posted by The North Sleeve
    Wow! You two look amazing. You must be very proud! Looks like Uncle Sleeve has been very good to you. Keep up the great work!!
    And I got my sleeve....now I'm a believer!! (Sung to the Monkeys And I Saw her Face!! )
    Quote Originally Posted by Stacey03
    Ohhhhh you two are the cutest, you fit fam. Too gorgeous :-) XXX
    Thank you doll!!
    Quote Originally Posted by elllie
    Wow you both look amazing. Great inspiration. Keep up the good work!
    Thank you Ellie. We bond over our fitness instead of eating now!
    Quote Originally Posted by sraebaer
    My husband has lost a ton of weight too! Our "rule of two" (a protein and veggie for dinner) has worked wonders. Not to mention he is training for the bike ride across Iowa this summer. And all our vacations are hiking and biking.

The only problem is he buys expensive clothes and they no longer fit. I talked him into new summer shorts and tees from Costco. He just retired so won't need as much. Just had a really nice suit altered for an upcoming wedding.

All my fat clothes were cheap, typically from Kohl's on sale with 30% off and Kohl's cash, so it was no big deal to donate them.
    Yeah. Your clothes situation sounds like ours. I like to buy discounted (a lot of Kohl's too!) but hubby is always buying more expensive stuff. Aren't us women the ones who are supposed be more into the clothes? LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon'sVSG
    You both look "mahvelous" Christie! You have everything and more to be proud of. You have earned it! Keep up the amazing and inspirational work!
    Thank you so much Shannon. We love the bonding of doing fit activities together.
    Oooh, you are so right. That picture tells the double success story.

You two are gorgeous.
    Wonderfully inspiring! You both look mah-va-lous! And what a gift of having many years added to your life with healthy habits, as well as all the life added to your years! Well done!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann2
    Oooh, you are so right. That picture tells the double success story.

You two are gorgeous.
    Thanks Ann! I need to dig up some full body all out fat pics. LOL. But I am so proud of him for being on this journey with me. There are some couples out there who don't make it because they can't deal with the change. He actually embraced it, rolled with it, and made himself a freaking success story!!
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnieG
    Wonderfully inspiring! You both look mah-va-lous! And what a gift of having many years added to your life with healthy habits, as well as all the life added to your years! Well done!
    Thank you Annie. I feel truly blessed to have such an amazing, supportive husband. I look forward to a life filled with health and fitness with this amazing man!
    Way to go Christie! You both look amazing!! You both rock!!
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyWade
    Way to go Christie! You both look amazing!! You both rock!!
    Thank you!! That is not even a picture at our biggest.
    Wow those pictures are amazing! You BOTH look so much younger as well! Kudos!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sealover
    Wow those pictures are amazing! You BOTH look so much younger as well! Kudos!
    Aww thanks!! We FEEL so much younger!! We are always getting our exercise on and running laps around these youngins!
    Wow, you both look great! Looking at your pics make me hopeful for an energetic future!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenloris
    Wow, you both look great! Looking at your pics make me hopeful for an energetic future!
    I am half the person I used to be but living twice the life I was!!!
    You both look great. Thank you for sharing
    Quote Originally Posted by brown1987
    You both look great. Thank you for sharing
    Thank you! We love to work out together now. Used to love to just eat and watch TV. Life changes post sleeve.