Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

erc70

tomorrow is the big day

Rate this Entry
Okay, so it's finally here. I was fine all week. Now I am so nervous and scared. I hope I made the right decision. I am worried about how my body will react after surgery. I had a surgery a few years ago that left me pretty sick for over 6 weeks. Can someone please give me some words of encouragement. thank you in advance. I really need this forum today.

Submit "tomorrow is the big day" to Digg Submit "tomorrow is the big day" to del.icio.us Submit "tomorrow is the big day" to StumbleUpon Submit "tomorrow is the big day" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hallo! Gosh it is a bit nerve wracking when you have to have surgery and afterwards you are often tired because of anaesthetic and such like but.... imagine where you will be in a few months. Imagine not fighting that struggle with food so much and fitting into any clothes in a shop. What do you want to be like... make a list... get your best pen and notebook and write down all your hearts desires. Things are going to be very different for you in the future.
    I was a big wuss over surgery and so I decided to embrace that and rest heaps and take the very best care of myself. If I can do it then you can. You will be okay xx
    Thank you Stacey03. I really needed this today.
    You got this!! It may be uncomfortable for a little bit but it isn't unbearable. The first week is the hardest but it does get a little bit better each day. Let us know how the surgery went. Wishing you a speedy recovery!!!
    Hi everyone. Surgery went well. Today is my second day and I hope to be released soon. Struggling to drink the required liquid intake before I can get released.
    You did it!!! Onya! Now you have to just remember to sip lots. I really liked fruit herbal tea as it was much easier to get down than colder drinks, maybe try that. Also lots of rest and loving yourself, keep in touch on the board and post all your questions etc so we can help. and rest, nap, sip, smile... in that order :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stacey03
    You did it!!! Onya! Now you have to just remember to sip lots. I really liked fruit herbal tea as it was much easier to get down than colder drinks, maybe try that. Also lots of rest and loving yourself, keep in touch on the board and post all your questions etc so we can help. and rest, nap, sip, smile... in that order :-)
    Thank you for all your support !