Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

j2001

1st day post op

Rate this Entry
Hi everyone ,
i was sleeved yesterday in Oakview Brno. After a really rough night with severe migraine and abdo pain . I am now back in my lovely room, struggling to get my 2 allocated cups of water down. I still feel yuck, but with the continous painkillers I am hoping for a better day tomorrow x

Submit "1st day post op" to Digg Submit "1st day post op" to del.icio.us Submit "1st day post op" to StumbleUpon Submit "1st day post op" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

hope you feel better soon.
    If I can offer one bit of advice (and I'm certain you have already hear it)...walk. And walk often. At least once an hour. You will be amazed at how great you will feel by doing so.

Congratulations on turning the page. You are now on the fast track to a new and improved you!
    Congratulations! I hope that you begin to feel better! Like Shannon stated, walk walk walk! It really does help! I was up walking about 3 hours after surgery. Don't rush the fluids, just sip sip sip! Again, congratulations!
    It will get better and better every day.
    Be kind to your self and follow your surgeons advice and you will be fine.
    Hey! You did it! Congrats.. it gets better... walk as much as you can! it's going to help you!! take it easy sip sip sip sip.. small amounts. good luck!
    Hang in there. It will get a little better each day. Before you know it, this will all be a distant memory.
    Congrats, things will get better and better :-)