Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Mikecab4

Grateful! Fortunate! Healthy!

Rate this Entry
A little over 7 months ago I weighed 290 pounds. Today I weigh 193, which is more or less optimal for my 6-foot frame. Losing 97 pounds has been maybe the best thing that's ever happened to me. I feel better physically, and I have newfound confidence in my ability to accomplish my goals.

For as long as I can remember I've been on/off countless different weight loss programs where I'd lose the weight and gain back double. I'm really fortunate to have had the surgery with Dr. Fielding at NYU. Besides for the surgery... Never in my life did I ever think 'certified health coach' would be added to my life's Résumé.

Just recently I became a health coach to help people lose the weight who either had surgery or did not. I followed the program (which was highly recommended by my nutritionist) ordered food from the company and followed it for 5 months. I’m proud to say that I can help others do the same.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	33720453_10215808570502918_9009285814277898240_n.jpg 
Views:	202 
Size:	67.3 KB 
ID:	27641

Submit "Grateful! Fortunate! Healthy!" to Digg Submit "Grateful! Fortunate! Healthy!" to del.icio.us Submit "Grateful! Fortunate! Healthy!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Grateful! Fortunate! Healthy!" to Google

Comments

Hi Michael!

Your personal story is very inspirational, and I want to personally thank you for sharing it. I took a great deal from what you said and am in the process of finding ways to incorporate your words into my own life.

Eight months ago I weighed in at 330 pounds. I currently weigh in at 237 - that's 93 pounds lost thus far, so I can relate to where you are coming from. There are many similarities between us (or so it would seem). But that is another conversation all together.

I applaud you on your success thus far and wish you much continued success as you strive to reach your goal weight (BTW: if you don't mind me asking, what is your goal weight?)

Have a great week!
    Wow! How good do you look?!
    Well done on your success so far.
    Long may it continue.
    Way to go Mike!! You have done a fabulous job! And looking dapper in that suit!
    You look amazing Mike! Long time no see! Don't be a stranger :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon'sVSG
    Hi Michael!

Your personal story is very inspirational, and I want to personally thank you for sharing it. I took a great deal from what you said and am in the process of finding ways to incorporate your words into my own life.

Eight months ago I weighed in at 330 pounds. I currently weigh in at 237 - that's 93 pounds lost thus far, so I can relate to where you are coming from. There are many similarities between us (or so it would seem). But that is another conversation all together.

I applaud you on your success thus far and wish you much continued success as you strive to reach your goal weight (BTW: if you don't mind me asking, what is your goal weight?)

Have a great week!
    Hey Shannon,

Thanks so much, that means a lot. My first goal was to be 199 (out of the 2's) Finally!! However, my ultimate goal is 175. Hope to reach that soon!

All the best,
    Michael
    Quote Originally Posted by KiwiGal
    Wow! How good do you look?!
    Well done on your success so far.
    Long may it continue.
    Thank so much Lisa!!

All the best,
    Michael
    Quote Originally Posted by Christie13
    Way to go Mike!! You have done a fabulous job! And looking dapper in that suit!
    Hey Christie,

Thanks so much! you look amazing as well!

All the best,
    Michael
    Quote Originally Posted by Stacey03
    You look amazing Mike! Long time no see! Don't be a stranger :-)
    Ahhhh Stacey! Thank you!!! I try, lol been crazy busy lately! How is everything?!

All the best,
    Michael
    Mike, I thought I'd posted here, but maybe I forgot to hit SUBMIT.

In any event, congratulations. You look fabulous! And what a new future you've built a highway toward. Great work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann2
    Mike, I thought I'd posted here, but maybe I forgot to hit SUBMIT.

In any event, congratulations. You look fabulous! And what a new future you've built a highway toward. Great work.

Hi Ann,

Thank you so much!!

All the best,
    Michael