Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Balmain1

1 more week of pureed food - any high protein recipes to share?

Rate this Entry
How often should I be eating on week 2? I am on soups and smoothie and feel like I could top up every our. I'm like a baby on demand feeding he he

Submit "1 more week of pureed food - any high protein recipes to share?" to Digg Submit "1 more week of pureed food - any high protein recipes to share?" to del.icio.us Submit "1 more week of pureed food - any high protein recipes to share?" to StumbleUpon Submit "1 more week of pureed food - any high protein recipes to share?" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

They say 3 meals and 2 snacks. Truth be told, in the beginning I ate very frequently because I could only eat a small bite or two. As I began to eat more solid foods I would go longer but for the first few months I did eat more frequently. Just make sure you are eating healthy foods and not snacking on nutrient void foods.
    I totally ate more than 3 times a day and often still do as I just cant get the volume in. As long as its real food and not crap then I think you'll be right :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stacey03
    I totally ate more than 3 times a day and often still do as I just cant get the volume in. As long as its real food and not crap then I think you'll be right :-)
    I have been making my protein packed chicken soup and smoothies with lots of good stuff in so am getting the nutrients I need and keep going back to it, I have lost 15lbs in 8 days so am ecstatic with that! You had yours over a year ago I see, how have you found it? Do you enjoy a 'normal' life now as in out for dinner and eat starter sizes? I lived in oz for 15 years BTW in Sydney x
    Quote Originally Posted by Christie13
    They say 3 meals and 2 snacks. Truth be told, in the beginning I ate very frequently because I could only eat a small bite or two. As I began to eat more solid foods I would go longer but for the first few months I did eat more frequently. Just make sure you are eating healthy foods and not snacking on nutrient void foods.
    I think I am still in the baby portion stage lol, as in little and often. It feels quite nice on my body to be honest.... like it is getting a rest from meals x
    I didn't know there was an amount of times we should be eating. I don't really eat more than 3 times a day. In between I have my vitamin drink and then I might have a homemade ice lolly. I am not getting all my protein that I should, but hopefully next week when I start pureed food I will be able to. Balmain, what do you out in your chicken soup to get the protein content up? Also well done, you lost allot of weight in 8 days, mine seems to have slowed down, hopefully once I start gyming again it will move faster again.
    My protein bomb:

1 small can of tuna, drained, save the juice
    1 or 2 hardboiled eggs
    some pickles
    little bit of mayo
    little bit of ketsup
    salt&pepper to taste

Put everything in a blender and blend to the right consistency.
    Add some tuna juice if necessary.

Or take enchilada fillling (beans, peppers, onion, ground beef etc.), put it in a blender and use tomato juice (or salsa) to thin it to the desired consistency.
    Quote Originally Posted by Balmain1
    I have been making my protein packed chicken soup and smoothies with lots of good stuff in so am getting the nutrients I need and keep going back to it, I have lost 15lbs in 8 days so am ecstatic with that! You had yours over a year ago I see, how have you found it? Do you enjoy a 'normal' life now as in out for dinner and eat starter sizes? I lived in oz for 15 years BTW in Sydney x
    I've only been sleeved six months! I'm doing great and can't really eat a lot so mainly protein shake for breakfast, then fish and seafood and fish and salad and a veg or an oyster and fish... kind of like that! I used to live in Newtown in Sydney... fun... I'm off down there next weekend actually :-)