Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Christie13

**Lucky Score**Making Memories**Happy Kiddo**Let's Make a Deal**

Rate this Entry
So we began the process of researching to get my daughter a car. She has a permit and needs to practice driving so she can get her license in August. My car is a stick shift and my husband's car is too big (Explorer). So we were looking at used cars and wanting one that is very reliable. I mentioned we should find something like the Fiesta my nephew had. So my hubby out of curiosity went online looking at the dealerships. He found a red one on sale for $12,5K and then talked them down to $12,1K.
I applied for a loan and got it approved with no money down. Walked away with that bad boy for $13,3K with tax, title, and registration. All in all a sweet deal. It is a 2017 and only had 10 miles on it. Don't think that it was ever even test driven. Ten miles would be just the transporting it and placing it on the lot!! Such an amazing deal. Came at a really great time because the poor kid has had a lot of disappointment lately. She never in a million years thought she'd be getting a brand new car. To be honest, neither did we until we found this sweet deal. I still have a year on my car and my hubby has 4 more.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	new car.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	320.8 KB 
ID:	27600

Submit "**Lucky Score**Making Memories**Happy Kiddo**Let's Make a Deal**" to Digg Submit "**Lucky Score**Making Memories**Happy Kiddo**Let's Make a Deal**" to del.icio.us Submit "**Lucky Score**Making Memories**Happy Kiddo**Let's Make a Deal**" to StumbleUpon Submit "**Lucky Score**Making Memories**Happy Kiddo**Let's Make a Deal**" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

wow, cute car and daughter. Great find.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamera2
    wow, cute car and daughter. Great find.
    Thanks Tamera. I was so happy we found that car. It is too cute.