Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Bleeve

Released today and long trip home tomorrow

Rate this Entry
Doesn't seem real.. until i drink something.. lol .. sipping away.. but, seems like I cannot finish 8 oz today.. ice is helping the swelling, they tell me. just walked a walmart mile near my hotel looking for a compression bandage for the bumpy flight.. no luck.. guess I'll use the pillow they gave me. I've been in great company. the 4 of us.. from all over USA.. and our companions. My companion has been signing autographs all day... actor.. and having fun. Texas bbq on the menu for her tomorrow.. I'm having chicken broth soup.. low protein tho.. but, it is what it is til I get home. I get tired easily.. this is day 3 since surgery and I'm sore. It's not a dream, is it? this journey started in January and i've been practicing the re op diet earlier than required.. you know, Dr. A said I had some fat around my liver but it would go away soon. I worked hard on getting rid of that, but still there was some.. That alone, told me I did the right thing. I could sense health problems coming on. Looking forward to feeling better tomorrow!
love to all.. brenda "bleeve"

Submit "Released today and long trip home tomorrow" to Digg Submit "Released today and long trip home tomorrow" to del.icio.us Submit "Released today and long trip home tomorrow" to StumbleUpon Submit "Released today and long trip home tomorrow" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Whoooooopppp you are done Brenda!!!!! Yayyyy. So good for that anxiety to be out of the way and now onward! Hope the flight isn't too bad. You are sooooo going to love your bed when you get into it. Sip, sip, sip and congrats to you. Keep in touch and let us know how you go :-)
    Oh Brenda! What good news My fatty liver disease (diagnosed by a biopsy in 1988) has completely resolved, and I'm just 6.5 months out. You'll be amazed! I cannot imagine juggling sipping and flight, but you are a tough lady!
    Well done!
    congratulations on the beginning of a new life. Have a safe flight home.
    Congrats Brenda! Safe flight and best of luck!
    Hope you are feeling better now Brenda. It will keep getting a bit easier. The first week is rough to say the least. But down the road, you will look back and think it wasn't so bad. Big hugs.
    Hello Everyone! thanks for all the encouragement..never knew I could have support like this! everyone is right.. this week has been interesting - I'm a bit tired.. resting today.. i've tried to do more that I should for the first week out.. I promised myself to rest walk sip and that's it. self love is sometimes the toughest. no nausea, can drink, got 72 grams protein yesterday.. 42 so far today.. and it's not even noon yet. New Whey complete protein bullets are what I am using and premier clear. anyone using those? hope all is well with everyone! xo Brenda
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleeve
    Hello Everyone! thanks for all the encouragement..never knew I could have support like this! everyone is right.. this week has been interesting - I'm a bit tired.. resting today.. i've tried to do more that I should for the first week out.. I promised myself to rest walk sip and that's it. self love is sometimes the toughest. no nausea, can drink, got 72 grams protein yesterday.. 42 so far today.. and it's not even noon yet. New Whey complete protein bullets are what I am using and premier clear. anyone using those? hope all is well with everyone! xo Brenda
    Legend :-)