Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Christie13

5k-Any Baby Can-Going for Gold-Vitamins

Rate this Entry
Totally scored at Walmart. They had all sorts of vitamins on sale for $3 a bottle. (Regular prices were between $7 and $10.) I bought several bottles of the Biotin 10,000mcg, multi vitamin gummies (the only way I can take them without feeling sick/burping up the flavor), and vitamin D. Even bought some multi vitamins for my hubby and kids since they had men's, women's, and teens versions. I was pleased as pie getting all that stuff. The lady at the register probably thought I was crazy. LOL.
Had a fun time at the Any Baby Can Walk for Autism this past weekend. Hubby and I did the 5K Super Hero run for Autism. It was a kind of crappy cold day but fine for running. Afterwards I wish I would have had my jacket, though. I bought a yummy grilled chicken sandwich from one of the food trucks with a side of cucumber salad. It took me all day to finish it but it was very good. Here is a picture of me and my hubby. Don't mind the look on my face. I was chewing gum and was trying to push it to the side when the person took the picture.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	autism walk.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	441.1 KB 
ID:	27587
I have finally gotten off my butt to finish the last book to receive my gold SCLA. I have 3 tests down and 4 more to go. I will be glad to finish it. It is funny how most of my colleagues didn't know that there was a silver and gold version of the endorsement. Me being the overachiever that I am had to get the gold. Naturally. LOL.
I am quickly approaching my 18 month post op mark. I am already churning thoughts in my head about what I want to write about when I do my post. So much to say about this past year and a half and I want to be sure to say it in a way that isn't rambling. I am still so thankful every day for this second chance at living life to the fullest.
Hope you are all having a wonderful week!

Submit "5k-Any Baby Can-Going for Gold-Vitamins" to Digg Submit "5k-Any Baby Can-Going for Gold-Vitamins" to del.icio.us Submit "5k-Any Baby Can-Going for Gold-Vitamins" to StumbleUpon Submit "5k-Any Baby Can-Going for Gold-Vitamins" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Way to go Christie!!! You rock!!! Keep up the great work as you're enjoying your second change at living life to the fullest!!! That should fill very joyful! Congrats on complete the 5k run! You and the Hubby look like you had a great time and I love the outfits, too cute!
    Yay Christie, I've got a pair of hokas that colour too. Cutest outfits and I am still totes in love with your shorter hair :-) and yay for the autism run x
    Staying on the vitamins is huge!

I just found out that iron is nothing to take lightly. Best wishes in your transformation!!
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyWade
    Way to go Christie!!! You rock!!! Keep up the great work as you're enjoying your second change at living life to the fullest!!! That should fill very joyful! Congrats on complete the 5k run! You and the Hubby look like you had a great time and I love the outfits, too cute!
    Thank you so much! Fitness has definitely been my priority. Without all the working out I would have so much more skin for sure. It was super hero themed. Hubby had the shirt from something from work years ago (which is why it is too big as he has lost 40 lbs since I have been on my journey) and I had that shirt that was my daughters from when she was in middle school! That would have NEVER fit me before....not even with all the stretching in the world. With the new me it slipped on with no issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stacey03
    Yay Christie, I've got a pair of hokas that colour too. Cutest outfits and I am still totes in love with your shorter hair :-) and yay for the autism run x
    I have 2 pairs but I love the Hoka's so much I want to add to my collection. I am really digging this Navy blue pair right now. Gotta pace myself as so much going on right now financially. LOL. The hair is crazy here because I had already done my strength work out before going to this. But I am totally still loving it. And the ease of getting ready is a HUGE perk as well!
    Quote Originally Posted by manzerick
    Staying on the vitamins is huge!

I just found out that iron is nothing to take lightly. Best wishes in your transformation!!
    I am a vitamin nut. All my levels are awesome per my last test. I have always had high iron so luckily that is not an issue for me. I may occasionally forget my vitamins but rarely. I know that with the small amounts I eat I don't want to deprive my body of anything...especially since I love working out so much.
    AWESOME job on the race and you look super cute!

Great score on the vities!
    Quote Originally Posted by Luv49ers19
    AWESOME job on the race and you look super cute!

Great score on the vities!
    Thank you!! Yeah...I was WAYYYYYY more excited vitamins then I ever thought I would be. LOL!!!