Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

f1825314

psychologist report

Rate this Entry
Hello all, I am told that I need to get a report from a psychologist, Does anyone know what this test is called? Thank you in advance for you help.

Submit "psychologist report" to Digg Submit "psychologist report" to del.icio.us Submit "psychologist report" to StumbleUpon Submit "psychologist report" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Doesn't your surgeon's office schedule that? I know that my surgeon's office scheduled all my appointments.
    My surgeon's office messed up my appointment so I ended up using this: https://www.bariatricpsychevaluations.com Quick scheduling & sent the report to my insurance company the same day.
    I had one appointment with a psychologist in the bariatric center who had to approve my surgery. We just talked. Totally easy and nothing to worry about.

I loved him. The surgeon told me I would lose 70% of my weight. (Guess they have to tell everyone that). When the psychologist heard I loved to walk, he told me I would have no problem losing all my weight. He was right and I did!
    When I had my psych evaluation it was a series of test, I want to say about three or four tests. They’re basically want to get a better understanding of where you are mentally and a little bit about you background history. Then I met with the psychologist. She was really nice and down to earth. She wanted to know my relationship with food, triggers, and give you insight on some of the things you might experience. Even though you have the surgery, your stomach changes but not your mindset!! But your doctor’s office should have schedule the psych evaluation for you.
    My surgeon scheduled mine. It was required in order to get approval from my insurance company.