Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

f1825314

Just beginning...Went to my first seminar and met with my surgeon.

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by f1825314 View Post
I am so excited to start this journey. I am a little scared. 6 months seems like a long time away and I don't know how things will change once the surgery is complete! How will I feel? How will others see me? So many questions...I guess I will have to wait and see...

Submit "Just beginning...Went to my first seminar and met with my surgeon." to Digg Submit "Just beginning...Went to my first seminar and met with my surgeon." to del.icio.us Submit "Just beginning...Went to my first seminar and met with my surgeon." to StumbleUpon Submit "Just beginning...Went to my first seminar and met with my surgeon." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Go for it! You will feel amazing! And who cares how others see you. Do this for yourself. And you don't even have to tell people if you don't want to. I can tell you I only told my immediate family and 4 close friends.
    In my experience you will have days where you tell yourself you want the surgery and days where you are against it. Just keep up with your appointments and try and stick to somewhat of a diet so you can slowly lose some weight prior to surgery. I was in my program from August of 2017 until April 20, 2018 surgery date. That is a long time to wait but it also gives you a chance to be fully prepared and learn as much as you can from other peoples experiences.

There are great videos on youtube that will explain any questions you may have. Always remember that each person is different during this process so keep an open mind. Best of luck to you on your journey!!