Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

BarbGiebel

6 months

Rate this Entry
Hi all-
Today is my 6 month mark. 60 lbs and 42” gone. Goal is 7-17 lbs away. No one gave me a goal. I’m 5’3 and 147 now. Anyone with stats like this? What’s ur goal? I’m a larger boned 57 yr old. Love to hear where u r at.

Submit "6 months" to Digg Submit "6 months" to del.icio.us Submit "6 months" to StumbleUpon Submit "6 months" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Wow! Well done. I'm 65, 5'4" and my goal was 132. I'm at 128 per Drs scales Monday (with clothes, lol).

I asked about goal. He said, as have some of the lng-timers, that my body will find it. We did set maintenance at 1100 calories, 100 grams protein. Not have to hit, but don't go over.

One year check will be October. I think I have a medium frame. Rings were resized to a 6 from an 8, and jeans are size 4.

I feel great. But will keep on tracking and weighing daily.
    Oh honey you can set the goal weight...but ultimately your body will stop when it is ready. I had a goal and my body decided to go where it wanted and I am 12 lbs under my "goal". I am sure you will know where you want to be when you get there.
    Yeah, I think your body decides. I have 2kg ish to go to goal then I suppose my body will work it out. it's difficult to know isn't it. last time I saw my doc he said I was fine where I was (I might have been 5 kilos heavier but he thought I would lose more)