Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Debrajo

Update

Rate this Entry
At DR today. So im now almost 4 months post op. I have went from 280 to 241 today. I contine to stay sick alot. 3 or 4 bites of anything and its probably coming back up. Having all these test done. Been put on so many meds. Im tired. But not giving up!!! One day at a time is my new motto!!

Submit "Update" to Digg Submit "Update" to del.icio.us Submit "Update" to StumbleUpon Submit "Update" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I am sorry to hear you are having a rough time. I had to eat very slow and very small amounts in the beginning. I would eat all day long because it was the only way I could get my food in. I know they keep saying 3 meals and have snacks only if hungry. I had to graze. I am fine now, though. For example, it would take me my whole 35 minute lunch to try to eat a container of the Oikos Triple Zero Greek Yogurt. It is not much. Often I could not finish it. And that is soft. Worse with solids.
    I was wondering how you were going. Hope it all settles down soon. Maybe eating more often and smaller amounts like Christie says?
    How are you going now?
    Sorry I havent been on here in awhile. Saw surgeon today. Lost 6 pounds since 2 weeks ago. Still get sick if i eat solids. I live on potatoe soup and mac n cheese. I know its carbs but its the only thing i eat. And i only eat once a day. I feel like i should have lost 100 by now lol...thank you for the comments and thoughts! I hope everyone is doing well!
    Isn't there any protein drink you like? You really need the protein! Feel better!