Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Christie13

**Haircut**Flashback Side by Side Comparison**

Rate this Entry
So I finally decided to cut my hair short. I was tired of the regrowth making it look like I had a mullet. Billy Ray Cyrus had nothing on me. LOL. It is not the best picture of it but I really love my new short hair!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	haircut.jpg 
Views:	350 
Size:	200.0 KB 
ID:	27550

Also, I found a picture of one of the times I was "thinner" at about 160 lbs and put it next to a recent picture. Such a big difference. I especially love how my fat cheeks made my eyes all squinty. LOL.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	comparison.jpg 
Views:	188 
Size:	318.5 KB 
ID:	27551

Anyways, it has been a busy holiday weekend. Hope you all had an amazing and healthy Easter.

Hugs! XOXOXO

Submit "**Haircut**Flashback Side by Side Comparison**" to Digg Submit "**Haircut**Flashback Side by Side Comparison**" to del.icio.us Submit "**Haircut**Flashback Side by Side Comparison**" to StumbleUpon Submit "**Haircut**Flashback Side by Side Comparison**" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

oh my gaaawwwwddddd you look ADORABLE!!!!!! This totally suits your cute face, I knew it would. I love it Christie xxxxx
    So cute!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stacey03
    oh my gaaawwwwddddd you look ADORABLE!!!!!! This totally suits your cute face, I knew it would. I love it Christie xxxxx
    Thanks so much Gwen! I am really, really glad I did it. It is so much more comfortable. So easy to style in the morning and feels great when working out.
    Quote Originally Posted by DHB
    So cute!
    Thanks Dale. I was really tired of the mullet look. LOL.
    I love the short hair on you Christie! It’s a great style!
    Quote Originally Posted by DesertGal
    I love the short hair on you Christie! It’s a great style!
    Thanks so much Lori!! Hope you are doing well. I've missed you around here!
    I think our Mullets were a bad idea (in hindsight) even back then. Mine has fallen out heavily in the crown area, so I've gone to wigs. Short ones. Gray ones. Thank goodness I had some from 7+ years ago after one of my worst chemo fallouts!

And your eyes look huge, dewy and fantastic with your new short hair. Love it ladybug!
    Quote Originally Posted by Christie13
    Thanks so much Lori!! Hope you are doing well. I've missed you around here!
    I’m around.... just SO DANG BUSY, it’s making me nuts. I have no time for anything EXCEPT my Zumba classes and walking! I get that in.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnieG
    I think our Mullets were a bad idea (in hindsight) even back then. Mine has fallen out heavily in the crown area, so I've gone to wigs. Short ones. Gray ones. Thank goodness I had some from 7+ years ago after one of my worst chemo fallouts!

And your eyes look huge, dewy and fantastic with your new short hair. Love it ladybug!
    LOL yes!! Mullets were always a bad idea. I was using a good product that kind of blended it. The hairdresser even said that my product was good at camouflaging it as she didn't see the shorter bits until I pulled them out. I am sooooo glad I did it. I feel 100% better about my hair. I did have to wait until the short bits were long enough to not be bald looking if I cut it.
    That is good that you have the wigs. Makes it easier to not have to worry about it. I am lucky that mine was never to the point that it looked bald just super thin and then the different lengths were it was growing back. I think the biotin really helped me bc I started taking it right away and my hair had gotten visibly way thicker. So when the hair loss started it was already thicker and when it thinned it was not as bad as if I had not already fattened it up.
    I am sure yours will grow in before you know it. They say the hair loss happens to 40% of WLS patients. The good thing is it does grow back and I have not heard of anyone saying that it was permanent. (Maybe it could be for someone but I have not seen anyone post that.)
    And thank you for the compliment. I feel like I look a lot more like my late mother with my hair short like this. Which makes me feel so much closer to her. It will be 3 years in August since I lost my mother. Still miss her everyday.
    Lori...totally get it. I go a few days without getting on sometimes because it seems like my life is busier than ever right now. But the thing I make time for without a doubt is my exercise. No backsliding here!!
    You look fantastic!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by JLPSch
    You look fantastic!!!
    Thanks Jen! I am loving my new haircut!
    SO CUTE!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by yolymarie
    SO CUTE!!!!
    Thanks Yolymarie!! Every day when I do my hair I am so glad I got it cut. It is so much quicker to do and it looks so cute!