Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

lundbergmn

just checking in

Rate this Entry
Hi all! Just checking in because its been a long time. let's see-Max our surprise baby is now 2yrs & 4mo. He's extremely active & curious & very stubborn & smart but still hardly talking so we have speech & ot therapy once a week. He signs like jane goodall though lol or so my mom says. My other son is getting ready for his confirmation & 8th grade formal & is doing weight lifting 2 days a week to get ready for football season. Hubby's doing great getting ready for our busy season to start & I've been working 6:30-2 every day for the past 2 weeks so I'm exhausted by 8 pm. My mom just had her 2yr follow up w/ her heart surgeon & she's doing fantastic & my sister is running the local meth clininc. My bf just had her gallbladder removed & has been approved for the sleeve. She has many health issues & really needs to get the weight off & she's going to the same hospital & surgeon I had!! She told me that I was her inspiration to do the surgery. The baby weight is very slowly starting to come off & I've been really trying to get back to basics & log everything into mfp. M]My oldest & I went for our teeth cleaning last month & he had a perfect visit again & is a good candidate for invisalign so we'll be seeing the orthodontist after Easter. And as for me-I have chipped 4 fillings & my front teeth because apparently I grind my teeth at night from stress!!!!! so now I wear a mouth guard every night lol. so that's what's new w/ me. Hope everyone has a Blessed Easter!!!

Submit "just checking in" to Digg Submit "just checking in" to del.icio.us Submit "just checking in" to StumbleUpon Submit "just checking in" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Sounds like everything is going great! So cool that your best friend will be getting sleeved as well. You'll be each other's support system. Wishing you all a Happy Easter as well!
    Wonderful that your family is doing well, and your slowly getting your baby weight off. (It took me about 26 years, lol).

Happy Easter to you and your family as well.
    Glad to hear from you, we've missed you! Happy Easter!

By the way, my grandson had speech therapy before starting school, and did great. Didn't need any special services once he got to kindergarden. They really knew what they were doing!