Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Jesslyn235

5:35am Pickup

Rate this Entry
Good Morning Everyone,

It has been a rough night here in Tijuana; I didn’t get much sleep at all. My body is definitely still on EST as it is 2:46am and my pickup to go back to the hospital is almost 3 hours away. Trying really hard not to wake my mother; maybe I will go for a walk around the hotel, I’m not going to get anymore sleep. My whole body is sore from yesterday’s travels but here I am only a few hours away from my new sleeved life

Wish me luck, have a wonderful day.
Jessica

Submit "5:35am Pickup" to Digg Submit "5:35am Pickup" to del.icio.us Submit "5:35am Pickup" to StumbleUpon Submit "5:35am Pickup" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

So excited for you! And don't worry, you will sleep after surgery. I think I slept about 24 hours straight. Just woke up for little walks, and then went back to sleep. I never even had the TV on.
    Oh best for today! I'm glad your mum got some sleep at least! And you will do wonderfully! I slept a lot the first couple of days.
    Best of luck Jessalyn, so excited for you :-)
    Good luck Sweetie! You got this. Welcome to your new, healthy life!
    You are closer to the best thing you will ever do for yourself!!! Good Luck
    Wishing you the best! You are so lucky to have your mom with you! Very happy for you and your new beginning.
    Hoping your surgery went well and your recovery goes quickly update us when you feel up to it! Congratulations Jesslyn235!
    I know it's your big day I hope all went well, see ya in a day!
    Good luck Jesslyn. Let us know how your surgery goes. Big hugs!