Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

KerryPG

Oatmeal! Glorious oatmeal!!

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by KerryPG View Post
Good Morning!

Who am I kidding? GREAT morning!! Today is my 12th Wedding anniversary. 12 years ago today I married the love of my life AND today I am released to eating REAL food (insert happy dance). Today marks the first day of Phase Three - Pureed Foods stage. The Bariatric center I am going to put together a very comprehensive manual to follow. There are even recipes. This morning I made Maple oatmeal. I added some unflavored protein powder and used Almond Milk (as I have found I am now lactose intolerant) and a splash of Vanilla Premier protein shake and sprinkled some cinnamon on top. I could only eat a few bites but it was oh so good! Phase Three is two weeks long. Then I graduate to Phase Four - Soft Foods.

I am going to wait a week to weigh myself. I have a feeling I have hit the dreaded "3 week stall".

Happy Monday!!

Submit "Oatmeal!  Glorious oatmeal!!" to Digg Submit "Oatmeal!  Glorious oatmeal!!" to del.icio.us Submit "Oatmeal!  Glorious oatmeal!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Oatmeal!  Glorious oatmeal!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Try the Think Thin Berry Crumble oatmeal. It is high protein and oh so yummy. I add a packet of Splenda!