Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Stacey03

4.5 month update

Rate this Entry
Hallo!
Well my life is ahhhhmazzzinnnng! Yup! Everything is going great and I'm now down to 64 kilos so just 4 to go till goal weight. I have found this journey so easy (for me) apart from the 6 weeks of exhaustion at the beginning. I love how I am now down to a normal weight and all my exercise that I have always been doing is helping me to avoid the loose skin etc.

My diet is clean and fantastic, protein first then veg... thats about all I can manage. I love how I don't feel so hungry anymore, I just feel appropriately hungry, and I love how the surgery has taken away a big anxiety that was with me constantly before. Loving life!!!

And omg the shopping... I've actually bought very little because I'm going through sizes but I try on all the gorgeous clothes all the time for fun!!!! when I settle I'm going to pop down to Melbourne or Sydney and go crazy!!!

Love to all and I hope everyone is travelling well xx

Submit "4.5 month update" to Digg Submit "4.5 month update" to del.icio.us Submit "4.5 month update" to StumbleUpon Submit "4.5 month update" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Amazing change of life for ya!! Congrats and best wishes as you get closer to your goal.
    So happy for you ��
    So happy for you! I was shopping for Easter candy yesterday and for the first time in my life didn't worry that I might eat it all before shipping it off. Such freedom to look at food and not HAVE to have it. I'm still a long way from my goal but I already feel so much better and it's so much more fun to exercise without my big old stomach getting in the way.
    Stacey, I hear ya girl! Life is good with this wonderful tool!
    So very tickled with your progress and enthusiasm.
    So happy for you on all of your success! What fun to look forward to all of that shopping. Thank you for sharing so much with the group I know I sure do appreciate it. You all are a big part of my comfort level with this process! Happy Shopping!
    Thanks guys, oh the fun I am having :-)
    I'm so happy for you! I delight in reading your posts because they are always so positive and uplifting. You are sunshine on a cloudy day.
    Quote Originally Posted by KerryPG
    I'm so happy for you! I delight in reading your posts because they are always so positive and uplifting. You are sunshine on a cloudy day.
    Nawwwwww thanks peachy xxxx
    You go girl! Love the positivity that radiates from you.
    YAY Gwen! So glad to hear you are feeling as amazing as you look! XOXO
    Stacey!!!!! its been so long glad to hear your doing well!!! You look amazing in your profile picture wowwwww!!!! Definitely hear you about the shopping.... been going through clothes/sizes like crazy lol.

All the best,
    Michael