Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Jesslyn235

Anyone else recently had their sleeve in Mexico with Dr Almanza?

Rate this Entry
Would love to hear from as many people as possible; my flight to San Diego is Monday and I’m scheduled for surgery Tuesday, March 20th. My husband is having panic attacks on me because he is unable to come with me. Any information is greatly appreciated.
Thank you and Best wishes,
Jessica

Submit "Anyone else recently had their sleeve in Mexico with Dr Almanza?" to Digg Submit "Anyone else recently had their sleeve in Mexico with Dr Almanza?" to del.icio.us Submit "Anyone else recently had their sleeve in Mexico with Dr Almanza?" to StumbleUpon Submit "Anyone else recently had their sleeve in Mexico with Dr Almanza?" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Awww poor hubby, he is probably a bit anxious. I'm sure you will do fine and have a whole new lease of life, then hubby will be pleased!!! Good luck Jesslyn :-)
    I did not have my surgery in Mexico. I would have if my family would have allowed it, but... there are lots and lots of people on here that have, and they are doing great. They didn't have travel issues, health issues, etc. I have read many praise stories about how fantastic the experiences have been. I know you haven't gotten any response from them, but it's probably because they're all out living their skinny lives ;-) Truly though, I haven't personally read any horror stories on here about travelling to Mexico for surgery. You're going to be fine. Best of luck to you!
    My wife and I both had surgery with Dr Almanza in Tijuana. It was a great experience with zero complaints. I am currently 10 months out from surgery and have lost a total of 168 lbs and my wife who is only 3weeks out has lost 29 lbs. While her experience was a little different since Dr Almanza has switched to using a brand new hospital she still greatly enjoyed it, as well as possible considering it is still surgery...lol. The hospital was very clean and neat, the staff was friendly and helpful in all aspects. A lot of people worry about safety while in Mexico or traveling there, but I went by myself initially and my wife traveled with a female friend and both had surgery on the same day. They even left the hospital and went shopping one day with no issues. Reassure your husband that all will be fine with your trip, surgery, etc. I will say that things are done differently there, if you expect to be "pampered" as some other bariatric surgery centers will their patients it doesn't happen there, but I personally was there for surgery and that's what I received. A clean,safe and very satisfying procedure and stay in the hospital. If you have any further questions feel free to message me at any time.
    Thank you everyone